Why shop with Hand-made in Colorado?
- Our mission – to keep America clean!
- All of our products are fresh made to order!
- ALL of our kids soaps are SLS and SLES (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate) FREE! To protect your children’s sensitive skin.
- We offer scent free and dye free products also. Find these items in the Body Wash, Hand Soaps, Hand-made Series, and Soy Wax Tarts.
- When you open an ‘Account‘, create a Wishlist now and shop later.
- Receive a 10% off coupon when you write reviews.
- Plus sign up for an account and learn how to save.
- All of our items are lovingly handmade in Colorado.
- We offer some extraordinary soaps & gifts!
- Honesty is our policy. We are not going to make any dire declarations that our soap is miracle soap. Its soap and it cleans, some even helps you relax. What it is: handmade soap from natural ingredients. There are many scents and varieties to choose from. We think you will enjoy our selection.
- Hand-made in Colorado is the ONE of the first soap companies to offer soaps that are related to something about Colorado. (Thank you to Suzanne who brought this to my attention.) Check out each one and learn a little history about Colorado. Have fun!!
Colorado Fun Fact: Colorado is of Spanish origin meaning ‘colored red’ that attributes to the red soil in the region. The name Colorado was chosen for the Colorado River and then later for the Territory in 1861 by congress because of the red sandstone soil of the region after the finding of gold in the Pike’s Peak area.
We have several soaps featured on Created in Colorado, be sure to check them out!
There will be more to come so please check back often!